Let’s head to the farm kiddos! At D’Kandang, you can take a tour around the farm, learn all about animals, and get hands-on experience with feeding, petting, and caring for the animals. This is edu-tainment for all ages!
* Kids can play with sheep and even feed them milk (via bottle).
* The staff will explain how to take care of animals.
* Meet an etawa goat from India!
* Visit a daily farm and learn about milking equipment and how to milk cows.
* What’s more? Kids also can see the white buffalo at this farm. Bonus!
* Horse riding for kids
* Take a visit to the gardens and explore a? vertical garden, rice field, verticulture urban farming, organic vegetable garden, etc. Kids can get involved with planting, picking, and learning more about the vegetable garden.
* Kids also have a chance to learn and create string ball plants ‘kokedama’ or moss ball to take home!
Why Little Steps loves it: Learn all about farm life and more!
Who it’s perfect for: A great day out for kids where learning and fun meet.
What else: Going to this farm will take around 30 to 90 minutes from Jakarta to Depok, depending on from where in Jakarta you are coming from. Head toward Depok General Hospital, after 5 minutes you will find the gate of Sawangan Permai housing. D’Kandang Amazing Farm is located inside this housing.
D’Kandang Amazing FarmJalan Penarikan 07/02, Pasir Putih, Sawangan, Depok, Indonesia,+6221 77887138